The different process versions will be shown in a standard process description, a short explanation of the steps and then be discussed in detail.
Here are the different decision processes for choosing options:
- Classical Approach
- 2 Step Method (McGrath)
- 4 Step Method (Decision Support System oriented)
- 5 Step Method (Smart Choices, Hammond/Keeney/Raiffa)
- 6 Step Method (Simon/March)
- 6 Step Managerial Process (Daft)
- 6 Step Managerial Decision-Making Process (Harrison)
- 7 Step Method
- 8 Step Method (Baker et al)
An alternative decision making process is here:
See the comparison of the optional decision-making methods for further study.